As the weather cools, locals will have a wealth of fall activities to enjoy throughout the season.
1. Cornbellys (Lehi & Spanish Fork)
Guests will experience a corn maze, games, music, fireworks and plenty of food.
Dates: September 23 – November 5
Prices: Day Pass ($18.95) Season Pass ($78.95)
2. A variety of pumpkin patches with kid-friendly attractions
• Jakers in Springville (hayride, petting zoo, corn maze, corn pit, handpicked pumpkins) $6 admission
• Wilkerson Farms in Orem (fairground rides, farm animals and corn maze) $13.50 Admission
• Kuwahara Farms at Draper (Photo Ops, Thriller Park and Food Truck) $5 Admission
• Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. $13 admission. $34 Season Pass.
3. Heber Valley Train
Enjoy a 40-minute train ride to a pumpkin patch with a pumpkin cookie for guests. $15
(Halloween and Wizard themed train rides are also available)
4. Apple picking
A. Burgess Orchards in Alpine (https://www.cherryhillfarms.com/alpine-ut)
B. Rowley’s Red Barn in Santaquin (https://rowleysredbarn.com/)
C. Riley’s Orchard in Genola (https://www.rileysorchard.com/upick)
5. Fear Factory Haunted House in Salt Lake City
Utah’s top rated haunted house. Fear Factory consists of six buildings with up to six floors and two underground passages. $36.99 admission. https://fearfactoryslc.com
6. Halloween Cruise in Provo
Guests enjoy a spooky 20-minute river cruise ($9 entry)
7. Drive the Alpenschleife
Enjoy Utah’s fall leaves as they change color.
8th Lehi’s Annual Halloween Party
The Halloween Party is held at the Legacy Center on the Friday before Halloween each year. The night features candy, games, a haunted alley, storytelling and more. Admission is $4.50.
9th Thanksgiving Point Scarecrow Festival
October 10-15, 2022
Enjoy the beautiful fall colors in the sprawling 50-acre gardens and dozens of imaginative scarecrows built and submitted by the community. Visit on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday for activities, vendors, and food!
The festival is included with regular garden admission and is free for Thanksgiving Point members.