Publisher Bethesda Softworks and developer Tango Gameworks have announced the action game Hi-Fi RUSH for Xbox Series and PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store). Available now for $29.99, also through Xbox Game Pass.
Get the full details below.
With respect to
Hi-Fi RUSH is a one-player action game from Tango Gameworks, an award-winning studio. Ghostwire: Tokyo same to you Inner Evil. Inside Hi-Fi RUSH, the whole world moves to the beat. Everything from the trees that bend in the environment to every hit landed during the battle is automatically adjusted to the music of the game with the animation of the stars.
The player takes on the role of Chai, a hard-working nerd with rockstar aspirations. During the technical process to receive the robotic arm, he received an unexpected “bonus” when his music player was integrated into his power unit. If that’s not enough, the company behind the test has dubbed it a “label,” making it a target to kill. With a group of corporate overlords and an army of robots behind him, Chai must defend himself by fighting and with the help of skilled businessmen to take down the company’s ruthless business leaders and escape.
- This Game Is Always On Match – Every element in my world Hi-Fi RUSH it is adapted to the sound of the game. The battle sequence is exactly the same as the music scene, allowing for gameplay that is not only fun but also very satisfying. Hi-Fi RUSH It is a rhythm action game, with a focus on action. The player’s movements are not dictated by the music as in traditional rhythm games – players are free to play the full game, but enter actions with the player’s attack volume beat along with the music.
- Full of character – Hi-Fi RUSH it has an interesting cast, each with their own unique characteristics and skills to help Chai eliminate the bad guys and add to the game’s tone. Hi-Fi RUSH It’s unlike anything Tango Gameworks has created before and offers a simple and fun gaming experience for everyone to enjoy.
- Addictive music – Hi-Fi RUSH showcases the energetic and catchy sound of licensed tracks, ranging from well-known rockers to some soulful cuts that will keep players busy and nodding their heads while they play. Both licensed and original music included Hi-Fi RUSH offering more than just background music with each track matching the pace of characters, environments, platforming, and combat.
- Powerful visuals – From hilarious gags to comic book effects, visuals inside Hi-Fi RUSH they are energetic and fun. Hi-Fi RUSHThe visual style not only appeals to a wide variety of audiences – it’s easy on gamers’ hardware and doesn’t require an expensive graphics card to look vibrant and stunning on Xbox or PC.
- Streamer mode – For those looking for animation Hi-Fi RUSH or post gameplay online, Hi-Fi RUSH offers a Crossover Mode that replaces the game’s licensed tracks with original tracks. This feature should allow streamers and content creators to broadcast and publish their game with minimal risk of claims, removals and mutes. This option is enabled in Gameplay Settings. Please note — even if players take these actions, due to forces beyond our control, there is no guarantee that external parties or software will not interfere with the posted content. However, using Streamer Mode is meant to reduce the likelihood of this happening.
Licensed songs (not shown in Streamer Mode)
- Nine Inch Nails – “1,000,000”
- Nine Inch Nails – “The Perfect Solution”
- The Black Keys – “Lonely Boy”
- The Great – “The Raiders Must Die”
- The Joy Formidable – “Whirring”
- Number Girl – “Inazawa Chainsaw”/li>
- Wolfgang Gartner – “Wolfgang’s Symphony 5”
- Zwan – “The Truth”
Included in the Hi-Fi RUSH Deluxe Edition:
- Hi-Fi RUSH (game game)
- Two sets of Chai*
- Seven bonus Chai T-shirts
- 808-Leather Guitar Theme
- 808 Alternative Leather
- Gears Starter Pack with 20,000 Gears to unlock combat skills and other upgrades. (Note: Gears are obtained through in-game quests and are not available as purchases.)
*Each of Chai’s accessories include hairstyles, scarves, jackets, pants and shoes that can be paired with T-shirts and guitar skins.
Note: Gears are available immediately after purchase. Players gain access to other items after beating the opening level and can change their gear in the Hideout.
Watch a set of trailers below. Check out the set of screenshots in the gallery.